Joy In Tomorrow

The Stuffing!

The Stuffing!

Tonight’s the night! Be sure to come early and catch all of the bands. Lots of new music, new merch, new announcements etc. We will have Favorite Gentlemen T-shirt available for the first time as well as The Stuffing posters and lots of other cool stuff from all of the bands. Below is the schedule [...]

Live Streaming From Austin,TX!

Live Streaming From Austin,TX!

Couldn’t make it to Autin,TX for SXSW this year? No worries! You can watch the party from the comfort of your home thanks to iClips.

Favorite Gentlemen/Ticket Alternative Present:

Favorite Gentlemen/Ticket Alternative Present:

We here at Favorite Gentlemen are excited to announce that we will be partnering with our friends at Ticket Alternative to throw a FREE party this Thursday March 18th, 2010 in Austin, TX. Though the party will be held during the SxSW festivities it is NOT a SxSW event. This mean you do NOT need [...]

Joy In Tomorrow’s ‘Life Is About People’ Now Available On CD

Joy In Tomorrow has officially opened their online merch store. Available for purchase are shirts, posters and most importantly hard copies of their new album, ‘Life Is About People.’ So what are you waiting for? Go buy it now!

Joy In Tomorrow’s ‘Life Is About People’ Now Available On iTunes

Joy In Tomorrow's 'Life Is About People' Now Available On iTunes

Purchase Joy In Tomorrow’s ‘Life Is About People’ on iTunes by clicking on the album art below. Also, for those of you in the Atlanta area, don’t miss Joy In Tomorrow’s CD Release show tonight at The Masquerade. As an added bonus, I Married My Highschool Sweetheart is opening the show!

Joy In Tomorrow posts ‘Turn On The Radio’ on Myspace

Joy In Tomorrow has updated their myspace profile with a song from their new album, ‘Life Is About People’. Click here to listen to ‘Turn On The Radio.’ Be sure to friend them on Myspace and on Twitter to keep up on all the latest news from the band.

TGIFG

This past Friday was filled with FG happenings. I started the day visiting a recording studio with Andy that we are considering recording the new Manchester Orchestra record at. We were very please with what we saw and are pretty sure we have found where will will be doing the record. I then got to [...]